Accommodation charges are 400 per candidate for 4 days. Maximum of 4 nights stay allowed (30th Jan - 2nd Feb). It does not include food facilities. Guests can purchase their meals from the Central Mess, Nescafe, Hexagon canteen, food courts or private hostel canteens at subsidized rates.
Check-In - Anytime after 6 PM 30th January
Check-Out - on or before 11 AM 2nd February
Confirmed Accommodation pack(The Alpha & Beta pack) can be canceled through email only. Send an email having your UID for your accommodation which has to be canceled, at [email protected] The subject of the email should be "Cancellation of Accommodation pack" For any cancellations before the deadline(A week before commencement of Invicta 2020 i.e. midnight of 24th January 2020), 80% of the total amount shall be refunded within 10 working days after the festival. There shall be no refunds for cancellation after the deadline.
1. Entry will be only through the 'Main Entrance' of IIITDM Jabalpur.
2. All guests are required to carry their valid government photo id proofs at all times. In addition, the student participants are also required to carry their valid College photo id card. Any guest failing to produce their id card will not be permitted inside the campus during Invicta 2020.
3. All the guests with the accommodation pack are required to confirm accommodation at the accommodation desk near respective residential hostels.
4. All guests will be provided with mattresses. The guests are encouraged to arrange other items(such as blankets) on their own(if required) since the weather might get cold during the night.
5. Any commodities issued to the guests would have to be returned in sound condition to the organizers during check-out.
6. The guests are required to take care of their belongings. Any complaint of theft or misplacing of your belongings shall not be entertained by Invicta 2020.
7. Random checks would be made to avoid any illegal stay at the campus. Any team failing to produce their electronic/physical receipts of accommodation would be heavily fined and disqualified.
8. Alcohol, drugs, sharp objects and explosives of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the campus. Any other item if deemed unsafe will be prohibited. The decision of the Security and Invicta team will be final in case of any disputes.
9. Outside vehicles will only be allowed into the parking area of the campus during Invicta 2020.
10. All guests are required to maintain the decorum and cleanliness of the campus and follow the rules of the campus at all times.
11. Invicta 2020 and IIITDM Jabalpur will not be responsible for any mishaps that occur through the duration of stay for Invicta 2020.