1. The contests are open for offline submissions only.
The photos must include only the college fest photos.
2. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
3.Maximum number of photos : 3
4. You are required to provide a unique title or caption
5. Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
6. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
7. Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocating violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
1.The winners will be decided by the judges only.
The judging panel includes the faculty in-charge of photography and senior photographers of the college
2.The results and the winners will be announced on the official Shutterbox Instagram/Facebook
Entries should be submitted to :
Deadline - Before the completion of the fest
With your name and your college name.
Photos must be submitted during the fest.