Express yourself through beat and grooves that'll leave an impression that'll last forever.
• PROPS: All entries with the use of props must be declared prior to the performances and teams are required to bring their own set of props.
• The use of fireworks is strictly prohibited.
• The use of any material injurious to health is not allowed.
• Dance forms can be of any type.
• All music must be labeled in the following format: #NAME OF THE PARTICIPANT- EVENT. All music must be submitted by the music submission deadline in the MP3 format.
• Dancers must always be ready to perform thirty minutes prior to their scheduled time.
• Music can be stopped if it exceeds the maximum time allotted.
• The creativity, choreography, flow of performance would be the main criteria of judgment, and the rest will be of the choice of the Judges.
• In the case of a tie, there will be a face-off challenge whose judgment depends on the crowd as well as the judges.
Any changes to the aforementioned guidelines will be informed to the concerned participants prior to their events.
o Time limit:
--o Minimum - 1 minute
--o Maximum - 3 minutes
o There can be any song of your choice.
• A song will be provided to the selected contestants just after the declaration of the results of the 1st round and the
contestants have to dance for a minimum 1.5 minutes and maximum of 3 minutes on the same song.
Prizes worth Rs. 15,000 to the winners