RANGMANCH is the mono act competition having an only single character on the stage. In civilized life, where the happiness, and indeed almost the existence, of man, depends so much upon the opinion of his fellow-men, he is constantly acting a studied part. In the Mono Act, an actor is totally vulnerable. His total personality is exposed to critical judgment – his intellect, his bearing, his diction, his whole appearance. If you can expose your emotions in front of the audience, here is your chance.
1. A participant can have a maximum of 3 helpers, one each for lights and sound and the third one could be incorporated in the act as per need.
2. The act can be in English, Hindi or Bilingual. Short phrases of other languages can be used.
3. Time Limit: 5-10 minutes.
4. Any kind of Fluid, live animals, flames, heavy objects or any material which has a possibility of damaging the stage is not allowed.
5. Points will be deducted on exceeding the time limit.
6. Any type of Inappropriate content or vulgarity will not be tolerated. Stage Props should be mentioned beforehand and can be used only after the consent of the Coordinating Team.
7. The decision of the judges and organizers shall be final and abiding.
Prizes worth Rs. 5,000 to the winners